Admire the landscapes, watch native wildlife, take unforgettable photos, and enjoy a picnic surrounded by nature on a day tour from Tromsø. Your trip will also contribute to scientific research in the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup is in front of the Scandic Ishavshotel. Address: Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø. Your guide will pick you up in front of the main entrance. If you arrive by cruise ship in Tromsø Havn Prostneset (Quay 7 and 8 in the city centre) you can walk a very short distance and reach the meeting point which is very close by. If you arrive by cruise ship in the northern part of the city, in Breivika Harbor (Quay 20 to 25) the local partner can come and pick you up from the cruise ship dock 15 minutes earlier. While booking please precise about the name of your ship and its arrival time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The weather is quite unpredictable and can change fast on the coast. Wind and rainproof clothes and good shoes are recommended but not necessary
- It’s good to take sunglasses along just incase
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we make a gas station stop during the drive if needed but otherwise the forest serves as the toilet
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera