Search for the Northern Lights on an evening bus day trip from Tromsø. Enjoy a complete Arctic experience with marshmallows and warm drinks by the fire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance to our office. The office is located on the front pier of the building, our logo and sign is visible from the pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Warm shoes
- Waterproof shoes
- Non-folding strollers
Know before you go
- Please note that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and viewing them can never be guaranteed
- Photos often depict the Northern Lights' colors as stronger than how they are seen with the naked eye
- To enjoy the Northern Lights, you will spend long periods of time standing outside in very cold winter conditions. As such, it is recommended that you wear very warm layers, preferably wool and winter boots
- If you do not see the northern lights, you can receive a 30% discount on a new northern lights tour, fjord tour by boat, or whale safari
- It is recommended that you take a Northern Lights Tour at the start of your time in Tromsø so that you will still have the chance to purchase a tour on another night to try again
- It is recommended to have dinner before the tour
- You will be given the option of leaving the bus and getting a full refund if you do not want to attend the tour(only available on nights when there is difficult weather).