Experience the spectacular Lyngen Alps while driving a snowmobile in beautiful scenery at Camp Troll, where everything is inspired by trolls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Arctic Route Bus, marked Lyngen 917, departs from the Scandic Ishavshotel. The bus will leave promptly at 8.45 AM. It's strongly recommended that you are at the pickup point at least 15 minutes before departure, as the bus will not wait. The bus will take you to Breivikeidet, where you will board the ferry as a foot passenger (included). Your activity provider will meet you on the other side at Svensby for further transportation. It can be very busy so please make sure you locate the right group.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Smoking indoors
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- You must bring your driving licence with you if you will be driving the snowmobile. You cannot drive the snowmobiles without us seeing it
- Child participants must be able to hold onto the snowmobile unassisted
- If guests appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the local partner reserves the right to refuse access to the tour. No refunds will be given in this instance
- You will be driving in pairs, (one driver and one passenger) on each snowmobile. You will get the opportunity to switch drivers throughout the tour
- Please note there are two options for this tour, one with and one without transfers, make sure you select the correct one when making your booking