Be amazed by Norway's arctic wilderness on this guided Aurora tour and become a citizen scientist. Go in search of the northern lights in the countryside outside of Tromsø, away from the city lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Scandic Ishavshotel, Fredrik Langes Gate 2, 9008 Tromsø. Your guide will meet you in front of the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Make sure you wear a warm base layer of winter clothes including warm shoes, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woollen socks
- Be prepared for limited toilet options. There will be a gas station stop during the drive, otherwise you will have to use the forest
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you
- A small amount of walking is involved in this tour
- Please inform the supplier in advance if you have any dietry allergies
- There is no guarantee of seeing the Northern Lights, but you will be with an experienced guide who will do their best to make sure you see them