Experience a daytime feeding session with a herd of cute reindeer, learn about the traditions of indigenous Sami people, and enjoy a tasty lunch with warm drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, English
Select participants and date
• Meet outside the Radisson Blu Hotel located at Sjøgata 7. • Arrive 15 minutes before the departure time. • Your guide will wear a blue poncho with our logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Warm shoes