When visiting Tromsø, exploring Kvaløya & Sommarøy is a must do! Islands packed with raw landscapes, endless mountains, arctic beaches, to breathtaking fjords, and (frozen) lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Tromsø Tourist Shop (white house with blue writing). Wait at the corner opposite to Pukka Travels and the Roald Amundsen Monument, your guide will meet you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Duration of the tour is 4.5-5.5 hours approx
- Please dress appropriately for the season
- Please keep in mind that bathroom access may be limited throughout the tour
- Space is limited, so please do not bring unnecessary items
- A general fitness level is required to participate on the walk through rough terrain, deep snow, and in slippery conditions
- This tour will run in any weather; rain, wind, and snow are part of an authentic Norwegian experience