Get back to nature and experience the dramatic landscapes of the Arctic Circle on a dog sled ride in Tromsø. Let the lovable husky dogs pull you across the snow and get the chance to take control.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the main lobby of the Radisson Blu Hotel in Tromsø.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a self-driven tour and as such is not suitable for children
- This activity requires a normal level of physical fitness, defined as the ability to stand on 1 leg in order to keep your balance on the sled
- People with injuries to their knees, back or arms are not permitted to take part in this activity
- Those with heart conditions, or other pre-existing condition that could be at increased risk due to physical activity are not permitted to take part
- Participants must not be intoxicated or under the influence of any other unstable mental condition
- You must be able to lift the sled to take part
- By booking this activity, you declare that you are aware of the physical requirements. If the safety manager decides that you are not able to complete the activity in a safe manner, you will not be refunded
- No previous experience is required