Hunt the northern lights on a night-time tour from Tromsø. Travel in a comfortable bus as you pass through the beautiful landscapes of Norway to look for the aurora together with an experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- You must be able to climb the steps on and off the bus
- The northern lights are a natural phenomenon and it can't be guaranteed that they will be seen
- The booking will not be refunded if the northern lights do not appear
- The tour is subject to cancellation if the road conditions are not safe. In this case, we will reschedule your booking to another date or receive a full refund
- The tour may stay in one location all night or go to various spots, depending on the weather conditions. The idea is to maximize the options to see the Northern Lights
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached for the Spanish tour, the group can be merged with the English tour