Take a private speedboat trip to the island of Brac and its famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn) beach. Discover hidden bays and swim in the crystal clear sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The entrance to the local partner's office can be found on Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, Croatia (next door to fast food restaurant Paulina, and across from Galija restaurant). This is situated on a small street near Republic square, which is two minutes walk from Riva Promenade.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This speedboat trip is not recommended for those with a medical condition or for pregnant women. It is also not recommended for those with back problems or for small children
- If the sea conditions or weather are unfavorable for traveling by speedboat, your tour will be rescheduled for the next day. If this is not suitable you will receive a full refund
- Please take sunscreen, a hat, towel, dry clothes to change into and comfortable shoes (not flip flops)