Enjoy a fresh pasta cooking class in a local's home with a certified home cook. Learn how to create local recipes and taste everything you make with wine included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The exact meeting point will be your host home. When you arrive, ring the doorbell, your Cesarina host will be excited to welcome you for an authentic Italian food experience. After the booking, you will be contacted by the customer care via email to share all the private details of your experience including your host full address and mobile number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The address will be shared after the booking, for any further info please use the contact details provided in the confirmation voucher
- The cooking class usually begins at 10:00 AM in the morning or 5:00 PM in the afternoon but the local provider can be flexible based on your travel requirements if provided in advance
- Local provider can cater to all dietary requirements upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc.)