On this guided walking tour, you'll explore the pretty city of Trieste, rich in history and architectural beauties, although still quite ignored by most of the tourist flows. Breathe the real soul of the city and discover what makes it truly unique.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Unità d'Italia 8, Trieste, 34121 Italy, in the portico of Palazzo del Governo (Palace of the Government).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund