Learn the Habsburg history of the 4th largest city of the Austro-Hungarian Empire on a private walking tour of Trieste. Discover one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, stroll the narrow lanes of the old medieval center and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the portico of the Palazzo del Governo, Piazza Unità d'Italia 8, Trieste, 34121.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour does not include entrance to sites that require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even in the event of rain. If the rain is exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund