Join an evening tour of Renaissance and Baroque Rome and appreciate its splendors. Admire sites like the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and the Spanish Steps, and learn all about them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide in Piazza Navona, in front of the toy store " Al Sogno". They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Keep in mind that this is a walking tour with steps and uneven walkways
- Please inform the activity provider if any travelers have mobility concerns so that they can best accommodate you
- In order to obtain a student discount, a valid student ID must be shown on the day of your tour. If a student does not have a valid student ID, they may be charged a new total ticket price which they must pay on the day of the tour
- Tours will not enter the Pantheon on Sundays, as the site is closed. If the Pantheon is closed on the day of your tour for unexpected reasons, you will still pass through Piazza della Rotonda, where it is located, and you will get a great explanation from the exterior