Discover a world below the surface and visit the Great Barrier Reef. Be inspired by the wonder of the Museum of Underwater Art and explore the colorful Central Section of the Great Barrier Reef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Pickups take place at the following times: 7:00 AM from Fuel Wharf, Breakwater Marina, End of Mariners Drive, and Townsville 7:50 AM from Nelly Bay Ferry Terminal and Magnetic Island
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Townsville Breakwater Marina Fuel Wharf (turn from The Strand into Mariner's Drive and walk or drive until the far end - past G-Finger) no parking available along the Mariners' Drive as it is privately owned).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- You must bring your diver certification if you choose the diving option