Discover a world below the surface and visit the Great Barrier Reef on a day trip from Townsville or Magnetic Island. Be inspired by the wonder of the Museum of Underwater Art (MOUA) and explore the colorful Central Section of the Great Barrier Reef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Townsville passengers meet at the Townsville Breakwater Marina, located on the fuelling wharf at the end of Mariners Drive at 7:00 AM. Magnetic Island passengers board from Nelly Bay Ferry Terminal at 7:50 AM.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Packed lunch
- Diving certification
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring some lunch, as food is not provided on the day trip