Absorb over 1000 years of history at the Tower of London, and see the Crown Jewels. Gather fascinating insights from the Yeoman Warders, the guardians of the Tower, and spot the ravens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Show this ticket at the main entrance gate to enter the attractionOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 5 years old go free of charge
- Please note during busy periods, long queues are expected for the Crown Jewels
- Hand sanitizers are placed around the attraction for visitor use
- It is expected and recommended that face masks are worn in indoor spaces and that visitors continue to maintain a respectful distance from staff and other visitors not in their group
- If you choose to make a donation to conserve the Tower of London, this donation will be gifted in its entirety to Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that looks after the Tower of London, for the purposes of maintaining and presenting the Tower. Get Your Guide receives no fee or commission for any donation made. Historic Royal Palaces is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1068852)
- The opening and closing times for the Tower of London change frequently. Last admission is 1 hour before closing