See the royal landmarks of London on a 4-hour walking tour, and discover hidden sites known only to locals. Visit the medieval Tower of London to see the famous “Beefeaters.” Then, cruise down the River Thames towards Buckingham Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Flash photography
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- If your tour starts later than 9 AM, due to time constraints, the changing of the guards ceremony cannot be included in the itinerary and will be replaced with an extended walking tour
- If you book your tour on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, you’ll experience the change of the Household Cavalry