Indulge in one of England's best traditions and enjoy a 1.5-hour Afternoon Tea cruise along the River Thames. See some of the city’s most historic buildings, while enjoying a pot of tea, served alongside a selection of delicate sandwiches and cakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT. Look for the boat with the City Cruises logo. Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table, please note tables are fixed with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people. The panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location
- Please note that some tables are situated in close proximity to other diners