Sample traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavors or a 2.5, 3.5, or 5-hour walking tour. Try various dishes, appetizers, and desserts and get an interesting lesson about Polish customs, traditions, and history in a fun and tasty way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The premium 5-hour option requires you to choose between a vodka or beer tasting - you will be asked to inform the local operator of your choice in advance