Visit one of the premiere vineyards and wineries in the Neapolitan countryside. Learn about the grapes as you stroll amongst the vines, and admire beautiful views of the gulf before digging into a 4-course lunch paired with matching wines.
What to Expect
Take the train and get off at "Pompei Scavi" stop (Pompeii Circumvesuviana train station). From this station, a private transfer will take you to the enchanting "Sorrento Winery" located on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
· On arrival, Maria Paola and her family (the owners) will greet you with a welcome drink.
· After a brief introduction, you'll take a tour among the vines, some of which are more than a hundred years old. Enjoy the wonderful view above the Gulf of Naples.
· You will then continue your activity and enjoy a 4-course lunch made of local and homemade products. Each dish will be paired with a different glass of wine.
· At the end of your lunch, you will come back to Pompeii Scavi railway station.
- Guided wine tour with tasting and 4-course lunch
- Round-trip transportation to and from Pompeii
- Live tour commentary in English
What's Not Included
- Admission to Vesuvius Crater
- Meals and beverages not listed as inclusions
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund