Discover Toronto's most colorful and multicultural districts on a 2-hour walking tour of Chinatown and Kensington Market. Shop and try local and international delicacies as you stroll down colorful streets while uncovering a century of Canadian history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the southwest corner of McCaul Street and Dundas Street West, by the Art Gallery of Ontario.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour finishes with plenty of time to travel to the “Beer Makes History Better” tour's starting point if you wish to do both in 1 day.
- Dress standard: summers can be hot and humid. Spring and fall can be cool, while winters are downright frigid with snow. Dress according to the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Child policy: children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusively.
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.