Take a 2.5-hour train ride from Toronto to Niagara Falls, where you'll enjoy a fun-filled day of sightseeing, shopping, dining and touring.
What to Expect
The magnificence of the 3 separate waterfalls that combine to make up Niagara Falls can only be realized in person. On this day trip, you'll take a train to Niagara Falls, USA. After a short transfer, you'll arrive in the heart of Niagara Falls in front of the famous Maid of the Mist. This tour includes a ticket for this famous sightseeing cruise, getting you right up close to the thundering falls.
After a (sometimes wet) cruise, stroll around the city and visit various aerospace and science museums, casinos, observatories and much more. For the only panoramic view of all 3 of the falls, including the American Falls, go to the Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Extending out dramatically over Niagara Gorge, the architectural wonder affords unobstructed views of the wild cascades of Niagara Falls as well as the raging white water below.
For aviation enthusiasts, visit the Ira G Ross Aerospace Museum. This organization is devoted to the efforts of Western United States during the war years. It includes the recently salvaged P39: The Lend Lease, currently under restoration after more than 50 years resting at the bottom of a lake. Children of all ages can pay a visit to the Wax Museum or the Niagara Science Museum.
After working up an appetite, enjoy a VIP priority seating, 2-course lunch at Hard Rock Cafe Niagara. Enjoy a delicious lunch to fuel you for a short walk to the various casinos, where you’ll indulge in some afternoon excitement. The choice is yours — plan your day the way it suits you best.
At the end of the trip, you'll be escorted by your private driver back to the train station.
- R/T Rail tickets
- VIP seating with lunch at Hard Rock Cafe
- Maid of the Mist tickets
What's Not Included
- Admissions (other than stated)
- Transportation (other than stated)
- Alcohol (available for sale)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required and children must be accompanied by an adult
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• If you cross the border, U.S and Canadian citizens must bring a government-issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Canadian citizens can present a valid passport, Enhanced Driver’s License, or Trusted Traveler Program card (NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST)
• Children, aged 18 and under, only require a birth certificate.
• Non-U.S. Citizens require either a passport, I-94, multiple entry visa, or resident alien card for re-entry