Discover Niagara Falls on a day tour from Toronto with historical and behind-the-scenes commentary. Enjoy famous attractions, including the Hornblower boat ride or Journey Behind the Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Downtown Toronto pickup is from 7:45 - 8:20 AM. The activity provider picks up from 11 locations which are around 5 minutes walking distance from most Downtown Toronto hotels and private rented accommodation locations. Mississauga pickup is available at 8:45 AM. The activity provider will confirm pickup details with you via email. Make sure the provider emailed you a confirmation because they do not go to unscheduled pickup locations. (07:45 - Royal Ontario Museum - 100 Queens Park), (07:55 - Courtyard Toronto Downtown - 475 Yonge), (08:00 - Chelsea Toronto - 33 Gerrard), (08:10 - Dundas Square / Dundas Station - 279 Yonge), (08:10 - Dineen Coffee Co / Queen Station - 140 Yonge), (08:10 - Hockey Hall of Fame / King Station - 30 Yonge), (08:15 - Fairmont Royal York / Union Station - 100 Front), (08:15 - InterContinental Toronto - 225 Front), (08:20 - 300 Fr Street West), (08:20 - 352 Front St West), (08:45 - Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mississauga-Toronto - 2125 N Sheridan Way).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The trip is from around 8 AM to around 5:30 PM
- You can bring your own infant child seats
- The itinerary may change slightly to accommodate daily conditions and to ensure each tour is enjoyable
- The tour stays in Canada and doesn't cross into the USA, so no visa or passport is required
- If you don't want to do the included activities, other popular options include the Journey Behind the Falls ($28), Skylon Tower Observation Deck ($20); Niagara SkyWheel ($16), and a helicopter ride (C$147)
- You can bring your own lunch or purchase in Niagara Falls; don't make reservations as times may vary
- Food and drinks with a lid are allowed to be brought on the bus
- The Hornblower boat tour option is available until the water freezes around late December. When this happens you will get the Journey Behind the Falls excursion as a substitute