Discover Niagara Falls from Toronto on a day trip. Enjoy free time to explore, live commentary from your guide, and a visit to a local winery. See Niagara-on-the-Lake, and add Hornblower and/or a la carte lunch overlooking the falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup locations and times are: Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave. in front of the Yorkville Ave. at 9:00 AM Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard St. W in front of the Gerrard St. West at 9:10 AM Fairmont Royal York, 100 Front St. W in front of York St. at 9:30 AM
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises is a seasonal, weather-related attraction and opening dates differ each year. During winter or whenever the boat is not operating, the optional upgrades will instead include 'Journey Behind the Falls' or Imax theatre
- Please specify any dietary requirements when booking
- The legal age for alcohol consumption in Ontario is 19 years old
- Tour itinerary and experience may change due to circumstances beyond our control