Discover Niagara Falls from Toronto on a day trip. Enjoy free time to explore, live commentary from your guide, and a visit to a local winery. See Niagara-on-the-Lake, and add Hornblower and/or a la carte lunch overlooking the falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup locations and times are Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave in front of the Yorkville Avenue entrance at 9:00 AM; Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard St. W in front of the Gerrard Street W. entrance at 9:10 AM; Sheraton Centre Hotel, 123 Queen St. W in front of the York St. entrance at 9:20 AM; Fairmont Royal York, 100 Front St. W in front of the York St. entrance at 9:30 AM.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This activity stays in Canada and operates with a maximum of 23 participants
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises is a seasonal, weather-related attraction and opening dates differ each year. During winter or whenever the boat is not operating, the optional upgrades will instead include 'Journey Behind the Falls' or Imax theatre
- Please specify any dietary requirements when booking
- The legal age for alcohol consumption in Ontario is 19 years old