Embark on a Niagara Falls day tour from Toronto with guided commentary and historical insights. Experience renowned attractions, including the boat cruise and Journey Behind the Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from 3 convenient downtown Toronto locations within walking distance from most downtown hotels/residences and public transit stations: Chelsea Hotel 33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, ON M5G 1Z4 at 7:45 AM (in front of the Gerrard St Entrance of the hotel), 277 Yonge Street (in front of the 3 Brewers Restaurant, beside the Shoppers Drug Mart in Dundas Square) at 8:00 AM; or 340 Front Street (in front of the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop) at 8:15 AM. There is no Front Street or Gerrard Street pickup on Sundays.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This activity operates on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- The tour operates with a maximum number of 24 guests
- The Hornblower boat cruise is only included if that option is chosen. During the winter months, this option includes a ticket to the Skylon Tower or Journey Behind the Falls instead
- The itinerary might be subject to minor alterations to adapt to any unforeseen circumstances
- The legal drinking age in Ontario is 19 years