Enjoy an easy 3.5-hour bicycle tour and see Downtown Toronto’s key sights, including must-see cultural and historical landmarks, as well as major attractions. Do this tour first to get a sneak preview of all the places you might want to go back to later!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Go to the parking garage located at the meeting point address, approximately 50 m south of Dundas on the west side of the street. Enter the garage and follow the yellow signs down to the P2 level of the garage, section H. Please call the local partner should you have any questions or need directions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and the bike ride. Avoid dress shoes or fancy clothing. Don’t forget your sunglasses, sun block and camera. Bring as little as possible to carry. There will be a water bottle holder on each bike
- Locker space will be available for you to leave items
- Children are welcome when accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The tour operator takes safety very seriously, so tours take place on quiet streets, park paths and bike lanes. Your instructor will provide safety instructions before each tour and helmets (provided) are mandatory