Enjoy a relaxing cruise of Toronto Harbor while taking in amazing views of the iconic city skyline. Choose between lunch, dinner, or a weekend brunch cruise with all food freshly prepared onboard daily.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please advise of any dietary requirements before your cruise
- Note that food onboard may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens
- The majority of tables accommodate 4 to 8 guests
- All vessels offer interior deck space with seating, outdoor strolling decks, dance floors, full-service bars, restrooms, and panoramic views
- Any guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and supervised by an adult
- Photography services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed
- Wheelchair accessibility varies - contact the local operator after booking to discuss your needs
- From May to September, enjoy a weekend brunch cruise every Saturday or Sunday
- The dinner cruise includes music provided by an onboard DJ
- Check-in at the dockside kiosk from 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Sails rain or shine, as all vessels have a comfortable enclosed banquet space