Toronto: Downtown Walking Tour with Optional Attraction
- Explore downtown Toronto on a guided walking tour
- Visit historic and popular landmarks such as Dundas Square
- Learn about Toronto's history from your expert guide
Here you will have an opportunity to take a picture with the famous Toronto sign, as well as check out the reflecting pool and Peace Garden. Steps away from here, you’ll have a chance to see the Old Toronto City Hall. The stunning architecture of the building was designed by the same architect as the Casa Loma.
You will then pass by First Canadian Place, Union Station, and Fairmont Royal York before heading to a photo stop at Maple Leaf Square, sometimes referred to as Jurassic Park.
Lastly, you will head towards Toronto's most famous observation tower, where you can take some pictures in front of the Canada sign. If you’ve chosen to add this optional visit, you will head inside Canada’s tallest tower and ride up in the glass elevators to an observation area with an incredible, panoramic view of the city.
- 2.5-hour walking tour
- Expert guide
- Admission to Toronto's most famous observation town (if option selected)
- Local taxes & fees
- Food or drinks
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for the 8:30 AM tour is at Dundas Square at the Visitor Information Booth. 1 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 2R8, Canada. The meeting point for the 11:30 AM tour is in front of the Canada sign at the CN Tower. 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• The tour duration may vary depending on the walking pace