Join a food-loving local guide in Toronto. Head to one of Canada’s most beloved food markets and learn all about some of Canada’s best culinary creations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the sidewalk outside the Hockey Hall of Fame Building on the NW corner of Front St. and Yonge St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Vegetarians can be accommodated, but much of the food featured has one or more gluten, butter, refined sugar, eggs, and/or cheese products
- Please notify in advance if you have any dietary requests
- The St. Lawrence Market is closed on Sundays and Mondays, so the tour does not run on those days
- This is a child-friendly tour, children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above (children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge)