Set off on a public or private tour of Downtown Toronto to see its main attractions and learn how it developed into the cultural and financial capital that it now is.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Yonge-Dundas Square, 1 Dundas St E, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Your guide will be there to greet you 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Look for a white flag with blue checkers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tour operates in rain or shine
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- Group tour departs once daily, private tour start times available from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily