Discover Niagara Falls with a local guide on the best timed day trip from Toronto. Sample local wines, capture amazing photos, and enjoy free time. Upgrade to include the seasonal attraction Voyage to the Falls boat tour or the Skylon Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside Starbucks (attached to Hilton Hotel) on 145 Richmond St W in downtown Toronto where your guide will check in each booking individually. Please arrive at the meeting point at 8 AM local time, the bus departs shortly after 8:10 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Hornblower Niagara boat tour is a seasonal, weather-related attraction. Opening dates differ each year. In the winter months or whenever the Hornblower Cruise is not operating, the optional tour upgrade instead includes ticket(s) for the Skylon Tower observation deck.
- The legal age for alcohol consumption in Ontario is 19 years old.
- You are under no under obligation to participate in the wine tasting and the winery stop has plenty to offer aside from wine.
- This activity stays in Canada and does not go into the USA.
- All guides and vehicles are properly licensed and insured with the Niagara Parks Commission.
- You are welcome to bring own lunch on the day or purchase along the way. All food and drink is welcome on the bus.
- Tour generally allows up to 3 hours of free time at Niagra Falls, however, it is not possible to account for traffic, emergencies, late passengers, or weather delays that may shrink this time.