Discover Niagara Falls with a local guide on the best timed day trip from Toronto. Catch every angle of the falls and upgrade to include the seasonal attraction Voyage to the Falls boat tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait outside the pickup location at Hasty Market. A guide with company ID will approach and identify each booking before boarding the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The Hornblower Niagara boat tour is a seasonal, weather-related attraction
- Opening dates differ each year. In the winter months or whenever the Hornblower Cruise is not operating, the optional tour upgrade instead includes ticket(s) for the Skylon Tower observation deck
- This activity stays in Canada and does not go into the USA
- All guides and vehicles are properly licensed and insured with the Niagara Parks Commission
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch on the day or purchase along the way. All food and drink are welcome on the bus
- Tour generally allows up to 3 hours of free time at Niagra Falls, however, it is not possible to account for traffic, emergencies, late passengers, or weather delays that may shrink this time.
- Public washrooms are available at most tour stops