The ultimate Niagara Falls experience. Take a cruise to the base of the Horseshoe Falls, enjoy a buffet dinner with panoramic views and watch the Falls come to life with the daily multi-coloured illumination show.
What to Expect
Like no other, this tour allows you to experience the wonder of Niagara Falls in daylight as well as the magic of the Falls at night!
We will depart Toronto in the afternoon, and embark on a fully narrated tour through the beautiful countryside of the Niagara Peninsula, where we will stop for a *winery visit to sample some fine Ontario wines. You will then enjoy a scenic drive through the historic community of Niagara-on-the-Lake, and along the Niagara Parkway to Niagara Falls, with photo stops at the observation deck of the mighty Whirlpool Rapids and the Floral Clock.
It is then off to Niagara Falls for an exhilarating boat ride to the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls. From there, you will enjoy a buffet dinner while taking in breathtaking views of the Falls. After dinner, you will have free time to explore, take photos, venture up Clifton Hill, or souvenir shop at the Table Rock Complex prior to the fantastic multi-coloured illumination show.
Starting mid-May, you will have the added bonus of a free fireworks display over the Falls on Fridays & Sundays.
- Deluxe motor coach fully equipped with washroom facilities and air-conditioning
- Buffet Dinner at the Fallsview Dining Room at the Sheraton on the Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- Free time for self-guided exploration in Niagara Falls
- Fully narrated tour by Niagara Parks Licensed Guide
- Experienced, safety trained driver
- Exclusive DVD screening of "Great Daredevils of Niagara Falls"
- Tour pick up and drop off from downtown Toronto hotels
What's Not Included
- Admission to additional sights and attractions not mentioned
- Optional gratuities
Please meet your Guide at Toronto Coach Terminal located at 610 Bay St. at Dundas Street West (minutes from the St. Patrick & Dundas Subway Stations).
Know Before You Go
• If you are staying at an airport hotel, you must make your own way to the Toronto Coach Terminal in downtown Toronto. Complimentary pick-up service is not available from Toronto airport hotels.
• Infants aged 4 years and under ride free when accompanied by an adult and do not occupy a seat, unless an unsold seat is available