Enjoy an authentic Niagara Falls experience on a full-day coach tour from Toronto. Enjoy a buffet lunch overlooking the Falls, and ride on board a Niagara Falls cruise to the base of the Horseshoe Falls. Taste local wines at a Niagara winery.
What to Expect
Experience one of the world’s most magnificent natural wonders on this full day adventure to Niagara Falls. You will drive through the picturesque countryside of the Niagara region, taking a scenic route through the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Upon arrival, visit one of the local wineries, where you can sample selections of some of Ontario’s finest wines.
Continue along the Niagara Parkway to the Falls, with fabulous photo opportunities at the famed Floral Clock. On arrival, sit down to a buffet lunch, while taking in the breathtaking views and excitement of Niagara Falls. You will then take an exhilarating boat ride to the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls on a Niagara Falls cruise
Enjoy some leisure time around the Falls in the afternoon, and visit the gift shop to buy unique souvenirs at the Table Rock Complex prior to your departure. Return to Niagara-on-the-Lake, pausing along the way at the observation deck of the mighty whirlpool rapids.
In Niagara-on-the-Lake, explore at leisure, and soak up some of the history and heritage of one of Canada’s most famous landmarks. After your stroll through the charming streets, you will rejoin the coach for our return trip to Toronto.
- Transportation in a deluxe motor coach, with washroom facilities and air-conditioning
- Buffet lunch at the Fallsview Dining Room at the Sheraton on the Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise, IMAX Theater, or Journey Behind the Falls is substituted when the Maid of the Mist is not operating. Maid of the Mist operates from April 12th until October 24th
- Free time for self-guided exploring at Niagara Falls & Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Fully narrated tour by Niagara Parks Licensed Guide
- Experienced, safety trained driver
- Complimentary Gray Line souvenir
- Exclusive DVD screening of "Great Daredevils of Niagara Falls"
- Tour pick-up and drop-off from downtown Toronto hotels
What's Not Included
- Additional food & beverages not mentioned
- Admission to additional sights and attractions not mentioned
- Optional gratuities
Tour departs from Toronto Coach Terminal, 610 Bay Street, at Dundas Street West, just minutes from the St. Patrick & Dundas Subway Stations.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• If you are staying at an airport hotel, you must make your own way to the Toronto Coach Terminal in downtown Toronto. Complimentary pick-up service is not available from Toronto Airport hotels
• Infants aged 4 years and under ride free when accompanied by an adult and do not occupy a seat, unless an unsold seat is available