Take in the vibrant and eclectic culture of Chinatown and Kensington Market on this self-guided audio tour. Experience the magic of GPS-playback on this immersive stroll through Toronto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Grange Park on the south side of the Art Gallery of Ontario.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- You need to install the VoiceMap smartphone app.
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It’s best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point.
- This tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next.
- When the download completes, you’ll see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The red start button will become active when you are at the starting point.
- This tour is only available in English.