Discover the legendary Chinatown and Kensington Market of Toronto on a 2-hour walking tour. Uncover a century of Canadian history and try local and international delicacies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This tour finishes with plenty of time to travel to the “Beer Makes History Better” tour's starting point if you wish to do both in 1 day
- Dress standard: summers can be hot and humid. Spring and fall can be cool, while winters are downright frigid with snow. Dress according to the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Child policy: children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusively
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination