Discover Toronto's most colorful and multicultural districts on a 2-hour walking tour of Chinatown and Kensington Market. Shop and try local and international delicacies as you stroll down colorful streets while uncovering a century of Canadian history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet on the southwest corner of McCaul Street and Dundas Street West, by the Art Gallery of Ontario.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour finishes with plenty of time to travel to the “Beer Makes History Better” tour's starting point if you wish to do both in 1 day.
- Dress standard: summers can be hot and humid. Spring and fall can be cool, while winters are downright frigid with snow. Dress according to the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Child policy: children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusively.
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.