Enjoy round-trip transportation from central locations in Toronto on this small-group day trip. Spend 3-4 hours of free time at the Falls and opt to add on extra activities. Visit iconic attractions along the Niagara Parkway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Downtown Toronto Pickup is from 7:45 - 8:20 AM and is available from select hotels and other meeting points across the city. The local partner picks up from 11 hotels and landmarks which are around 5 minutes walking distance from most Downtown hotels and private rented accommodation locations. Mississauga pick-up is at 8:45 AM from the Holiday Inn Express, 2125 North Sheridan Way. After booking the local partner will email you pickup instructions within a few hours. You will also receive a reminder 1-2 days before your travel date. If you are not clear about where to meet and at what time, please contact the local partner prior to your tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Skip the hassle of pre-purchasing optional attraction tickets and decide which activity you want to do on the day of your tour, based on your guide's advice. They will take you to the ticket box to purchase your tickets. Optional activities include Niagara City Cruises boat tour for C$36 (summer); Bird Kingdom for C$16; Skylon Tower Observation Deck for C$19; Journey Behind the Falls for C$29; Niagara SkyWheel for $16; helicopter ride for C$130. Prices are approximate. The Niagara City Cruises boat tour is available when the ice melts in Niagara Falls, usually around May-December.
- The tour stays in Canada and doesn't cross into the USA. No passport is needed.
- Lunch can be brought with you or purchased in Niagara Falls at a restaurant of your choice (don't make reservations as times may vary). Food and drinks with a lid are allowed to be brought on the bus.
- The itinerary may change slightly to accommodate daily conditions and to ensure each tour is as enjoyable as possible.