Join a small-group trip to Niagara Falls. Enjoy the convenience of a pickup service from central meeting points across Downtown Toronto, Mississauga or Pearson Airport (weekends only). Enjoy free time to join a boat ride (in summer) or other attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- From your choice of 10 central meeting points and hotels in Downtown Toronto. Pickup is between 7:15 and 8:15 AM. You will receive an email with your exact pickup time and location after booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The optional attractions include the following: Hornblower "Voyage to the Falls" boat ride for C$35, Skylon Tower observation deck for C$17, Journey Behind the Falls for C$29, and a helicopter ride for C$120. Prices are approximate
- Skip the hassle of pre-purchasing optional attraction tickets and decide which activity you want to do on the day of your tour, based on tour guide advice. They will take you to the ticket box to purchase your tickets.
- The Hornblower "Voyage to the Falls" boat ride is available when the ice melts in Niagara Falls, see your voucher for the expected dates
- The tour stays in Canada and does not cross into the USA. No passport is needed
- Lunch can be brought with you or purchased in Niagara Falls at a restaurant of your choice (do not make reservations as times may vary). Food and drinks with a lid are allowed to be brought on the bus
- The itinerary may change slightly to accommodate daily conditions and to ensure each tour is as enjoyable as possible