This hiker’s guided audio tour of the widely popular Tongariro Crossing will take you on a 7-hour journey through this cultural and geographical mecca of New Zealand. During the walk, you will see huge craters and colorful lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Mangatepopo Car ParkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, and warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you. This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only