Learn about the rich, haunted history of Tombstone on this adults-only walking tour. Learn about the ghosts of Tombstone’s original citizens, the city’s Red Light District, the OK Corral, brothels, murders, suicides, and demonic entities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Near Fly’s Photography Gallery | 213 E Fremont St. Corner of E Fremont Street and N 3rd Street Directly across the street from Poncho Vega's Guns and Cowboy Leather. Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a walking only tour
- This is an adults only tour
- This tour takes place rain or shine