Discover Toledo with the best specialized guides, who have more than 20 years of experience. Throughout your 3-hour walking tour, you will visit the main museums and monuments of the city, learn all about the history of the "City of Three Cultures".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The guide will wait for you at the time and at the meeting point of your choice. Usually the meeting point is Plaza de Zocodover (main square), but optionally, our guides can pick you up at the train or bus station, as well as at the hotel where you are staying in Toledo.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Shorts, sleeveless shirts, or tank tops are not allowed inside the cathedral
- Men can not wear caps or hats inside the churches and the cathedral