Monuments of Toledo Full-Day Tour from MadridProduct ID: 52697
From $33 per personBook now
- Get preferential entrance to the main sights of Toledo
- Explore the "City of Three Cultures" in your own terms
- Enter historic mosques, churches and synagogues
- Take the tourist train through the narrow streets of the walled city
- See the monumental painting of the “Burial of Corde Orgaz" by El Greco
- Go inside the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca
Depart Madrid on an escorted transfer to Toledo. Upon arrival, see the sights that interest you the most. Your “Tourist Bracelet” gets you inside the Jesuit Church, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, and Mosque of Cristo de la Luz. Learn more about the happy existence of the three religions at each and every one.
Wander the narrow streets to the Mudejar-style Santo Tomé Church. Go inside to see the monumental painting of the “Burial of Corde Orgaz” by El Greco. Enter the Church of San Salvador and Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, and explore the artistic heritage of the “City of Three Cultures,” named for the peaceful co-existence of Christians, Moors and Jewish cultures within its walls.
Take an optional ride on the comfortable tourist train, and tour the winding streets as historical explanations are provided through a loud speaker.
- Transportation by bus
- Tourist bracelet for Toledo monuments
- Food and drinks
Meet at the bus terminal on Calle Ferraz, Madrid (Bus Line 74). The nearest metro stations are Plaza España (Lines 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez (Line 3), (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 52697