Discover amazing 3000 year-old Toledo, from the best possible viewing point with a scenic hot air balloon ride. Have your camera ready to capture the most stunning shots of this charming city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Toledo Fairgrounds. Directions to the Meeting Point The guide can be recognized by the logo on their 4x4 vehicles (EoloFLY.com) and by their yellow balloons with green squares. The ground crew will be waiting for you right in front of the balloons.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The official Civil Aviation weather report will be used the day before the flight to determine the flight and the exact meeting time, which you will be informed of as soon as this is available with the contact telephone number you have provided (or through SMS/WhatsApp)
- If you have not received a flight confirmation by the day before your tour, please send a message
- The decision to carry out the flight depends exclusively on the pilot in command, who will make this decision based on safety criteria
- The pilot can cancel the scheduled activity at any time if the weather conditions are not suitable
- In case of cancellation, you'll receive a refund of 100% of your booking