Discover Toledo with an expert guide and learn about its fascinating mix of Christian, Jewish and Islamic heritage. Visit historic landmarks including the Alcázar, and see historic synagogues and mosques.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Plaza de Zocodover (main square), in front of McDonald'sOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Shorts, sleeveless shirts, or tank tops are not allowed inside the cathedral
- Men can not wear caps or hats inside the churches and the cathedral