Explore one of the most fascinating and picturesque cities in Spain with a 24-hour ticket to the Toledo hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. Learn more about its unique cultures from the Middle Ages, and enjoy panoramic views from the hilltop Alcazar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour begins at Alcazar, however customers can join the tour at any stop along the route with their paper or mobile voucher. The meeting point for the free walking tour is Plaza Zocodover. Please note: until further notice, Stop 1 has provisionally changed due to works being carried out. The new stop will be on Calle Union, a few metres from the "Corralillo de San Miguel" car parkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- First tour departs from Stop 1 at 10am, last tour departs from Stop 1 at 9pm.
- Mondays - Thursdays and Sundays: the bus runs every 35 - 40 minutes until 2:05pm and then every 60 minutes after that.
- Fridays and Saturdays: The bus runs every 35 - 40 minutes until 2:05pm and then every 30 minutes after that
- Full tour loop without hopping off takes 50 minutes
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of travel on the voucher
- Entrance to the Alcazar is temporarily free so it will not be listed on any of the tickets
- Alcazar is closed on Mondays
- Guided Night-Time Walking Tour: Starts every day at 6:30pm. Meet at Plaza Zocodover at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Until further notice, the location of Stop 1 has provisionally changed due to works being carried out. The new stop will be on Calle Union, a few metres from the "Corralillo de San Miguel" car park