Join a guided tour through the city of Toledo and hear about the incredible legends, famous traditions, and curiosities that only locals know.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Zocodover Square, s/n, 45001 Toledo. Wait near the yellow post-box, look for your guide with a white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The tour guide speaks English and Spanish
- It is recommended to arrive between 10 and 15 minutes before check-in
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes because a moderate amount of walking is involved