Visit the iconic Red Tower in the heart of Tokyo. Climb to the top of the second-highest tower in Japan. Enjoy stylish light concepts and wicked views, making for outstanding scenery night and day.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 3 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Japanese, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tokyo Tower: 4-chōme-2-8 Shibakōen, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 105-0011, JapanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Adult: over 16 years old, youth: 7-15, kids: 4-6
- Business hours: 9:00 AM-11:00 PM with the last admission at 10:30 PM
- Ticket cannot be reissued in case of loss or damages
- Business hours may be changed depending on the local circumstances
- Business hours may change according to bad weather or seasonal business
- Children aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
- Coin lockers (charged) are available on the 1st floor of Foot Town. Available hours from 9:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Luggage can not be stored overnight in the coin lockers