See the largest fish market in the world from an insider’s perspective. Visit hidden gems and enjoy special Tsukiji breakfast. Spend time touring the inner wholesale market- seeing some of the 700+ seafood specialists that make Tsukiji world famous.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Turret Coffee Shop in Tsukiji (take Exit 2). Your guide will be there holding an "Arigato Travel" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. A copy of your passport is required for those aged 10 and above.
- Walking Level Advanced