Tokyo: Yurakucho, Ginza & Shinbashi Food Tour
- Experience 70s-era Japan and wander through a maze of eateries
- Sample a variety of local dishes, including dessert
- Stroll through the streets of Yurakucho, Ginza and Shimbashi with a professional, local guide
- Experience a wide range of districts - from posh to worker havens
Here, you’ll enjoy typical snacks and starters at local izakayas frequented by locals.
Move on to Ginza, exploring high-end, specialty goods, like a $400 melon and visit a famous Sembei (rice cracker) shop which dates back to the early 1800s.
Complete your evening by wandering through Shinbashi’s nearby maze of eateries, izakayas and standing bars.
The tour finishes with one last bite - dessert, of course.
- Local guide
- Regional food tastings
- Local dishes
- 2 complimentary drinks
- Five food stops
- Dessert included
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (available to purchase at your own expense)
Prepare for the activity
Outside Hankyu Men’s Department Store, right by the bus stop across from JTB Tourist Information Center, 2-5-1 Yuraku-Cho, Chiiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, 100-8488. Your guide will be there holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you join the tour as a single traveler, please email the supplier before booking
• A copy of your passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and over